If I try to look on the bright side of things; I was able to eat sushi and drink beer last night without thought or hesitation. I guess that's a positive. And... uhhh... I have a few more weeks now where I can focus on losing weight so that's good, seeing as how I'm not at an ideal weight to get pregnant right now. What else? I guess if I wanted to smoke a cigarette, sleep soundly on my stomach, sleep in late, booze it up, slam around in a mosh pit, get a new tattoo, eat some deli meat and clean the kitty litter without fear of toxoplasmosis then I am free to do so without concern for anyone other than myself. But though I may try, sadly none of these things make up for not being pregnant. But what else can I do but move forward and try to make life happy? Or funny? Or at least make it not hurt so bad...
Maybe I'll have some wine and unpasteurized goat cheese later.
No comments:
Post a Comment