"It's the words that sing. They soar and descend... I bow to them... I love them, cling to them, I run them down, I bite into them, I melt them down... I love words so much..." Pablo Neruda
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Cowards Can't Hold Their Head High
I didn't say anything when I should have because I was a coward. And as more time passed, I felt ashamed of my silence. I feel ashamed. And now I don't know how to reach out to you for two reasons... because of the way I (didn't) handle things and because of the conversation that would ensue if we spoke. So I sit in my silence; the kind that gnaws at me and makes my tummy ache when I think about it. And I wonder if a part of you hates me now. I'm sorry I was a coward. I'm sorry for my silence. I'm sorry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment